You've got everything lined up for the perfect Valentine's Day in Myrtle Beach.
Oceanfront room at The Strand? Check. Reservations at a romantic restaurant? Check. Chocolates and a heartfelt card? Check, check. Now the only things you need are the … FLOWERS. How could you forget the flowers?
Actually, it's not that uncommon for guys to go the whole nine yards for Valentine's only to drop the ball on the flowers. For starters, all the above mentioned Valentine's rituals can be planned weeks in advance. Flowers need to be fresh, so guys often wait until the last minute and end up buying some disgusting-looking fake roses at the convenience store to cover their blunder. So here are 5 flower shops to order fresh flowers in Myrtle Beach:
- Beach Blossoms Flowers & Gifts: This is your one-stop spot for flowers and all sorts of gifts to make sure you score points with your Valentine. In addition to the traditional floral arrangements, Beach Blossoms offers a variety of gifts that include health and beauty products, homemade soaps and oils, and a surprisingly nice selection of custom jewelry. Located on Highway 501 near Fantasy Harbour, Beach Blossoms can deliver to your door at The Strand or arrange for a convenient pickup.
- Bright and Beautiful Flowers & Gifts: The name says it all about this Restaurant Row boutique. Not only can you pick up a lovely floral arrangement for your loved one, but Bright and Beautiful also offers a wide selection of romantic-themed gifts. Featuring stuffed animals, gift baskets and other keepsakes to pair with unique floral arrangements, Bright and Beautiful patrons can view and order their arrangements online ahead of time so you can see exactly what you want and have it delivered on Valentine's Day.
- Edible Arrangements: Who says flowers can't be tasty? Certainly not Edible Arrangements, which has become a thriving national franchise based on transforming tasty fruits and candies into beautiful arrangements that look exactly like a floral bouquet. With so many people watching their weight these days, here's a healthy way to give sweets and flowers in one with arrangements of pineapples, oranges, chocolate-covered berries and more. The Valentine's Day Swizzle Bouquet features a heart-shaped Belgian Chocolate lollipop on top.
- Flowers By Richard: Located only a couple of blocks from The Strand, this is your go-to place if you need something nice and fast. In business at the same location for more than 20 years, Flowers By Richard has a large stock of fresh flowers on hand and a creative staff of designers with an artistic flair. Baskets, balloons and gift baskets are also available.
- Little Shop of Flowers: This Market Common florist and boutique is one of the trendier shops in town, offering a wide array of creative flower arrangements and fresh winter flowers made to order. Providing same-day delivery of your order to locations along the Grand Strand, this is the place to go to if you wait until the last minute to place your order. If you are going out to dinner at one of the many upscale Market Common restaurants, you can always stop in to shop or place an order.
There you have five can’t-miss shops to put a smile on your Valentines face, but the best bet for the holiday is a stay at The Strand. Having undergone major renovations to give our guests the boutique experience, The Strand provides the perfect romantic setting to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Book your reservations for Valentine’s weekend today and get ready for the ultimate romantic experience on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront.