As the ultimate boutique resort in Myrtle Beach, The Strand always tries to go the extra mile to make sure that you and your crew have a wonderful stay. That mission also extends beyond the borders of the resort property with our Sun & Fun Rewards program, which provides our guests with free tickets to some of the most popular attractions in Myrtle Beach, as well as other perks.
Upon your arrival at The Strand, you will receive one Sun & Fun Rewards packet per room that includes one free adult admission to some of the toughest tickets in town. Attractions like the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Ripley's Aquarium, Legends In Concert and Broadway Grand Prix are among the participants in this year's bonus plan. The packet includes a card you can use to check out free and unlimited DVDs from our kiosk in the lobby, making it convenient to catch a movie in your own room.
This year's Sun & Fun Rewards lineup is even bigger and better than ever, allowing you and your party to save up to $100 in free and discounted attractions and coupons for dining, shopping, golf and more. It's another way that The Strand says thanks for spending your vacation with us. Here's a quick look at some of the many attractions you can look forward to visiting:
Spring (March 5-June 3)
- Broadway Grand Prix: Buckle up and get ready to take a wild ride around the race courses at this go-kart facility. Featuring eight race tracks, two mini-golf courses, amusement rides and an arcade, Broadway Grand Prix’s all-you-can-ride pass is a great way to spend the day and night.
- Legends In Concert: See the biggest names in action in realistic performances by some of the best tribute artists in show business. Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson are among the late greats who grace the stage, while current stars and living legends like Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, Kenny Chesney and Katy Perry also perform.
Summer (June 4-Sept. 4)
- Myrtle Waves: The largest waterpark in South Carolina features dozens of waterslides, speed chutes and twisting tubes that end with a splash landing. Myrtle Waves also has a wave pool, lazy river and an aquatic playground where the little ones can run through fountains and slip down slides.
- Fun Warehouse: One free superpack ticket is good for unlimited roller-skating and laser tag, which features a two-story, 3,000 square-foot urban-style battle room. Arcade games, a concession stand and inflatable play stations are among the fun things to do at the Fun Warehouse.
- Miniature Golf: The “Paradise Super Passport” gives one guest unlimited putt-putt golf at some of the best courses in town. Play at Mutiny Bay and Cancun Lagoon.
- Blackbeard's Pirates Cruise: Play pirate for the day and help Blackbeard search for his treasure. On the Carolina's largest pirate ship, your family will enjoy a fun-filled adventure with sword fights, singing, a chase on the high seas and water cannon battles for treasure.
Fall (Sept. 5-Nov. 30)
- Wonderworks: You have to have a bit of an imagination to understand the premise of WonderWorks, a popular and hard-to-miss attraction at Broadway at the Beach. But then again, you need a vivid imagination to enjoy the full experience of the three-story, 50,000 square foot venue, which combines science and nature with fun and thrills.Featuring more than 100 hands-on displays that are designed for all ages, WonderWorks is considered “edu-tainment,” as in part education, part entertainment.
- Ripley's Aquarium: Here's your chance to explore the deepest depths of the oceans without getting wet. This Broadway at the Beach attraction offers an insightful, up-close look at a wide range of sea creatures, from sharks and stingrays to starfish and sea horses. Hands-on exhibits and shows that feature feedings and mermaid divers provide a great atmosphere for a family outing.
Winter (Dec.1-March 4)
Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: Climb aboard this downtown, high-tech Ferris wheel for the most spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Myrtle Beach area. Lighting up the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk with flashing neon colors, this iconic landmark stands 190 feet tall and takes you to the top for a panoramic view. The climate-controlled, glass-enclosed gondolas keep passengers comfortable for a memorable ride of a lifetime.
Hollywood Wax Museum: Featuring more than 100 life-like wax replicas of public figures from the world of movies, music, politics and sports, this new attraction brings the big names from Hollywood to the Grand Strand's most popular entertainment hub – Broadway at the Beach. In addition to the fall of famous figures, Hollywood Wax Museum offers two other attractions inside the building – Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors and Outbreak: Dread the Undead. The maze sends guests on an adventure through hundreds of mirrored walls and archways on a mission to rescue a princess, while Outbreak features a zombie invasion that will send you screaming for the exits.
All of these great attractions, along with free and unlimited DVD rentals, are part of the special treatment The Strand Myrtle Beach offers its guests. From relaxation on the property to good times off of it, The Strand strives to make sure your party has a memorable vacation experience.