Early Birds Get the Best Vacation Deals at The Strand Resort
It might seem that the holiday season is a little early to start planning next year's vacation. But with the great early-bird deals being offered by The Strand Resort in sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, taking advantage of the opportunity to lock in the best deals of the year could save you both time and money, regardless of the season you plan to visit.
The off-season is prime time to book your 2018 vacation and save lots of money that can be better spent on your Christmas shopping list, particularly if you plan to share the vacation getaway with loved ones. It's sure to be everyone's favorite present under the tree, especially when it comes time to relax on the beach at Long Bay Resort.
The Strand Resort is currently offering discounts of up to 35 percent off the regular room rate for guests who book their vacation plans in advance, and there are several other specials to help you stretch your travel budget, such as free nights, group discounts and our upcoming Cyber Monday Sale for the lowest rates possible. And by making your reservations early, you can enjoy a trouble-free holiday season and power through a cold winter knowing that you have a spot on the beach waiting for you at The Strand Resort. Here are a few more pleasant surprises we have in store for you and your party in 2018:
* Additions: The Strand Resort has recently undergone several renovations to improve your vacation experience, including the modern bar with views of the Atlantic. The remodeled business center now has the updated I-Pads to help you explore and be able to plan the ultimate beach vacation.
* Atmosphere: In the heart of Myrtle Beach, you are amongst the hustle and bustle of the surrounding activities around The Strand Resort. The resort gives guests the best of both worlds — a tranquil spot in the exclusive oceanfront area, and a short, convenient commute to all the great attractions, golf, dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife the Grand Strand has to offer.
* Events: The toughest tickets in town also lead to the hardest times to find a good hotel room in Myrtle Beach. If you want to attend the best festivals and events on the Grand Strand, the smart move is to book your room reservations as soon as you purchase your event tickets. The March 1-3 Myrtle Beach Marathon, the April 8-10 Monday After The Masters Celebrity Pro-Am and Concert and the June 7-10 Carolina Country Music Fest are prime examples of dates to circle on your vacation calendar.
* Sports: Myrtle Beach is all about fun and games, and there are more games to play these days than ever. With more than 80 championship golf courses and 60 miles of white-sand beaches on the Grand Strand, there are plenty of places to putt around the greens or splash around in the waves on a surfboard or jet-ski. Myrtle Beach has also become a major player in the sports-tourism arena, hosting national cheer and dance competitions and youth sports tournaments at facilities like Grand Park and the Myrtle Beach Sports Center.
* Sun & Fun Rewards: The Strand Resort also likes to throw in a few perks as our way of saying thanks for spending your vacation with us. The Sun & Fun Rewards program packet, which guests receive upon checking in, provides free admission and discounted tickets to some of the most popular attractions on the Grand Strand. If you prefer to spend a quiet evening in the comfort of your room, hold a family movie night with free and unlimited DVD rentals.
Once your vacation dates finally roll around, you will be happy you planned ahead. The Strand Resort guests can relax in their oceanfront rooms and on their private balconies that overlook the beach, oceanfront pool deck and our spacious tanning lawn. And The Strand Resort has lots of on-site amenities and nearby attractions to keep you and your party entertained.